Physio-led Pilates classes are claimable through most private health funds under ‘group physiotherapy’. Cost: $24 per class (pre-paid 10 classes) or $29 per class (pay as you go). Pilates introductory workshops are available and recommended for those who haven’t done Pilates before. To ensure the classes run as smoothly as possible please read about our management of payments, class bookings and rebates.
**Bookings are essential – PH: 9543 0199**
- To ensure a spot in your desired class, payments are to be made in full 2 weeks before the first class.
- If you cannot make a class your deposits can be used for a make-up class during that term or during school holiday make up classes.
- Any remaining deposits will be cancelled at the end of each term.
- If you are unable to attend classes because of an injury (i.e. pilates is no longer recommended for you) we will happily hold your deposit until you are able to return to classes, but to avoid confusion, please discuss this with your class physio before the end of the term.
- If you can’t attend your class please call ahead of time to let us know. If spaces are available in other classes you may be able to do a make-up class on another day.
- Receipts are only issued once you have attended a class, you may be able to use these to claim some/all of the class cost with your health fund (this depends on the health fund).
- Please be aware, some health funds (eg HCF) require yearly pilates assessments before they will pay out the rebate.
- We ask that you please check with your own health fund before commencing pilates so that you are aware of the criteria they apply before paying rebates.
Please contact Sally Crowther on 9543 0199 for more information.
Thank you again for exercising with us, we hope you have an enjoyable term!